[RTTY] microHAM restore question

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Fri May 22 10:52:09 EDT 2015

> I'm in the process of configuring a new PC (Win7) for the shack. I
> would love to use the .urs file from uHam Device Router to back up
> from the old installation. I can not find it.

It is normally in: C:\ProgramData\microHAM\cfg unless you saved it to
a different location.  ProgramData is a hidden (system) directory -
you will only see it if you have changed the defaults in Windows
Explorer to display hidden files and directories.

73,

    ... Joe Subich, W4TV
        microHAM America, LLC.
        http://www.microHAM-USA.com