[RTTY] Wanna Work More Stations? Have more fun?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Oct 12 10:19:43 EDT 2015

I worked a number of stations in CQWW RTTY that sent my callsign four
times during the QSO and their section and state only once. I am pretty
aware of the callsign that I was using but I have no idea what their state
is. I was hesitant to ask for repeats because I will hear my call another
two times, so sometimes I took a brief pause to study all of the decoders.
This is not efficiently communicating the necessary information. W6SX's
article regarding efficient RTTY operation is spot on. Hopefully my
competitors will not read it:)

John KK9A - W4AAA