[RTTY] RBN CQ Spotting

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Oct 16 07:20:39 EDT 2015

Hi John - the RTTY Skimmer Server routine for determining a) whether a
callsign is valid and b) whether that callsign is associated with a CQ
is considerably more complex than the one in CW Skimmer Server, which
was based solely on the number of repetitions.  I am not privy to a lot
of the RTTY details - it would be best to contact VE3NEA directly.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at