[RTTY] JARTS age histogram

Bill Turner dezrat at outlook.com
Wed Oct 21 23:35:42 EDT 2015

On Thu, 22 Oct 2015 03:24:23 +0000 (UTC), Don wrote:

>This proves to me that we are getting older as a group and we are not getting an influx of younger operators to replace us when we eventually go QRT. It's sad, but true.

REPLY:

Not surprising, really. Kids are into computers, cell phones, tablets
and the like. Faster, cheaper, no antenna or HOA problems, no license
etc, etc. Talk to anybody, anywhere, anytime and propagation is not an
issue.

When they get tired of that maybe they'll get curious about ham radio.
73, Bill W6WRT