[RTTY] JARTS age histogram

Ron W7FIA fia at clouddancer.com
Thu Oct 22 00:20:46 EDT 2015

> From: Bill Turner <dezrat at outlook.com>
>
> Talk to anybody, anywhere, anytime and propagation is not an issue.
> 73, Bill W6WRT

Anywhere?  Not on this side of the Sierras, nor to the north.  Away
from interstates and cities, good luck.

Anybody?  I've had conversations with people I had zero chance of
dialing up.

---

As for the age issue, RTTY nowdays is the simplest to operate.  I
don't need to decode CW, nor run my voice down.  In the 1980s, I never
would have done it, nowdays RTTY seems like a smart play.  So perhaps
it's just a certain age group, but getting some articles out cannot
hurt.