[RTTY] JARTS age histogram

Bill Turner dezrat at outlook.com
Thu Oct 22 03:30:24 EDT 2015

On Wed, 21 Oct 2015 21:20:46 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Anywhere?  Not on this side of the Sierras, nor to the north.  Away
>from interstates and cities, good luck.

REPLY:

Perhaps you have forgotten about satellite internet? Our here in the
middle of the desert, miles from the nearest town, it works fine. I'm
using it right now and I'm reaching more than a thousand subscribers
to the RTTY Reflector with a crystal clear, error free message. Try
that with ham radio.

Don't get me wrong - I've been a ham for 58 years and I still think
it's the greatest hobby around. But I do understand the appeal of the
computer age to the youngsters. That's all I'm saying.

73, Bill W6WRT