[RTTY] A couple of questions

THOMAS L GUNTZEL tom.guntzel at comcast.net
Tue Sep 15 11:06:12 EDT 2015

With the first major contest just around the corner I have a couple of operational questions.

1.  Is anyone using the Kenwood 990 in a SO2V configuration.  If so I would like to find out how you have it set up and how you use it in a contest.

2.  I have several demod units I would like to distribute my received audio to.  Does anyone use a small audio amp and some kind of distribution gizmo to send the audio to several different units or have another method other than using a bunch of splitters.

Thanks for your help

Tom G
K0TLG