[RTTY] MP issue

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sun Sep 27 07:50:35 EDT 2015

 > Found no audio to MicroKeyer box on receive.

Original microKEYER or microKEYER II?

Check MMTTY's Soundcard tab and make sure you have selected "LINE"
on the sound card connected to microKEYER or "Line (microHAM CODEC)"
for microKEYER II.

> found that I could decode if no headset plugged in. Plug in
> headset...no decode.

Symptoms indicate you are decoding the audio from your microphone
(e.g. acoustic coupling from speaker to mic) which means the wrong
sound card input is selected.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV