[RTTY] SO2R

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Sep 28 09:36:34 EDT 2015

VA2UP was referring to sending his callsign during a CQ which is something
that you do often on the same frequency.  I send my call twice when I
respond to a CQ and I do not recall getting a single request to repeat it
last weekend. When responding to a CQ I never send the other station's
callsign, it is a total waste of everyone's time!

John KK9A (W4AAA)