[RTTY] Help--GRITTY and N1MM+

iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato iw1ayd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 04:25:30 EDT 2016

TU Rick.

How many times I wrote thanks to you?
Not anyway enough, not to you and not to the whole N1MM(+) Dev. Team.
And not anyway enough also to all the other peoples that so kindly
devoted theirs time and efforts to the whole community.
I mean all of those - remembered and not - that went developing ideas
and writing code for all of us.

Also, Rick you'd enlarged my view, I am not a code writer and your
answer went cleverly on effective points.
Relieving my poor ideas with your clever knowledge. Now I have much more
clear what's inside and to witch side.

On my own I could wait to see what will be happening over time.
I wouldn't like to loose any decoding ability, MMTTY, 2Tone and GRITTY
as far as I have some screen real estate.
Giving to all of us the better, as MMTTY, integration of the others
decoders is a really god thing.
Differentiating methods is often a key to better have meaning data, isn't?

I hope that also David and Alex could somewhat help in the never ending process.
They have already seen the demonstration that their babies are much needed for a whole group of us.
Not to forgot Chen and his great work under the hood, here him is the last name but not for sure the least.
That's what David and other sad many times. Lately I was reading some notes from FLDIGI RTTY code that is referencing Chen works and support ...

What to say more? I should wait a bright decoding future having fun with RTTY on air in the meantime.

       TU Rick and others.

           73 de iw1ayd Salvo

PS if just David and Alex would be so kind to add an automated log, on set is forever until set it off ... I know, I know, ;-) file versioning etc. etc.

Message: 4