[RTTY] How I worked VK0EK from NA on 15M RTTY this, morning

Frank Fallon n2ff at optonline.net
Wed Apr 6 12:41:11 EDT 2016

It is really disappointing to see only 3% of their activity on digital
modes.  I am only looking for them RTTY as I have a CW QSO on 20 from a
past operation.  It appears that once again an expensive operation has
been mounted without any provision for operating digital modes (RTTY).
While I usually give financial support to any big operation it looks
like I will NOT be supporting this one.  I think we should all expect
that any operation has more than 15% RTTY/digital contacts.  I was
hopefully that this operation would bring me closer to RTTY Honor Roll
but it appears that my chances with this one have gone from slim to none.

Sad......

Frank...N2FF....