[RTTY] VK0EK RTTY Update

Jim Lawrence jim.w7ct at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 13:28:23 EDT 2016

Not only RTTY.  CW and SSB pileups are the same.  Some guys just never
stop calling.  I won't say I have never done it, but, if you heard me do
it, it was a mistake on my part.  Then there is the blantant DQRM, but,
that's another story.

I was lucky enough to get both FT4JA and VK0EK on RTTY:-)  Just didn't
realize how lucky I was:-) until I started reading this thread.

73

Jim W7CT