[RTTY] FW: If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of the essence

Matthew Pitts n8ohu at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 17:18:44 EDT 2016

Ron,

It's also classified as Phone under current rules, irrespective of what the emission designators say it is. Also, to the best of my knowledge (and I say this because I'm in quite a few System Fusion message groups) there is absolutely zero interest in operating it on HF; D-STAR does show up on the HF bands occasionally, but for a very short time and in the Phone portion of the bands.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU