[RTTY] IC7300 band data.

Bob Burns W9BU w9bu_lists at rlburns.net
Thu Aug 18 07:22:31 EDT 2016

I'm not a WriteLog (WL?) user, so I don't know what band data it's looking
for.

The IC-7300's CI-V over USB interface is an extension of the USB interface
that my IC-7600 uses. It's been my experience with Ham Radio Deluxe, DX Lab
Suite, N1MM+ Logger, fldigi, and RMS Express that the CI-V over USB
interface provides the exact frequency data that those programs are looking
for.

By the way, there is a very active Yahoo Group for the IC-7300 which is
populated with folks who have really picked apart the radio.

Bob...