[RTTY] IC7300 band data.

Bob Burns W9BU w9bu_lists at rlburns.net
Sat Aug 20 22:11:59 EDT 2016

In the 7600, there is no FSK keying via the USB CI-V interface that I know
of. I use an external RS-232 port to Icom accessory port interface along the
lines of the W3YY interface (http://w3yy.com/fsk.htm). From there, it's a
matter of configuring MMTTY to toggle the appropriate RS-232 signal to
diddle away.

That said, I understand that the 7300 does have a CI-V command to do FSK
keying. I don't own a 7300, but I've been following the on-line community
very closely. That's why I encouraged Robb to check into the IC-7300 Yahoo
Group as I'm sure someone there has actually used the USB CI-V interface to
do RTTY.

Specifying the COM port in the Icom USB CI-V virtual serial port is a matter
of going into the Windows Device Manager, examining the COM port created by
the Icom USB driver, and changing the COM port number as you desire.

Bob...