[RTTY] Pactor QRM To The Other Digital Modes

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Thu Aug 18 13:18:28 EDT 2016

Michael, the US stations can't connect to anything, US or not, that is
wider than 500Hz
outside the auto sub bands. I've seen US stations connect to Canadian
nodes, P3 and
W1600 out of US allocations, no one is watching or cares except the guy
that gets stepped on.
It's mostly the out of control Winmor stations that usually.eat my lunch.

Since you have the frequency list available take a look at WG3G, how is
that even close to
being legal?  I'm not asking for a defense, just pointing out a problem.

Ron K0IDT