[RTTY] Dumb stunt

Richard White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 2 17:40:34 EST 2016

I have enjoyed working the NS RTTY sprint  Thursday evenings at 0145z to
0215z  { which is 8:45 pm to 9:15 pm here in MO DST.).  I set up for the
event the past 3 Thursdays and each time I could not find any calls and no
sign of the contest. Last evening it suddenly hit me what the problem was.
When DST changed to Central Standard Time in Missouri I set all my clocks
back to be on the correct time but my brain was still telling me 8:45 to
9:15 pm.  You guessed it, I missed the NS by being an hour late. Hopefully I
can reset my brain to Zulu time and be around at 7:45 to 8:45 to be in the
next NS RTTY.

Dummy    Dick   KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White

Fulton, MO 65251 U.S.A