[RTTY] Dumb stunt

Thom ki8w at ki8w.com
Sat Dec 3 04:32:04 EST 2016

This is one of the reasons I am supporting the movement to eliminate all
this Daylight Savings Time stuff.  It is simply un-necessary to have it
and creates confusion like Dick experienced. Most of my clocks in the
house are set to UTC anyway.

UTC times are not suppose to change when DST is implemented but people
often do it anyway.  1200UTC should be 1200UTC no matter the DST or the
time zone, as an example.

Just my opinion folks.

73  Thom KI8W