[RTTY] Fwd: 10RTTY K8AJS Single Op LP

John Bastin bastinj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 09:05:26 EST 2016

Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 7:00

Total:  QSOs = 3  State/Prov = 2  Countries = 1  Total Score = 9

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I can't remember when I've ever seen propagation on 10 meters this bad for a
contest. Maybe it's my location, but I didn't hear most of the signals that
were spotted on the band. I looked for them, turned the antenna various ways to
try to find the magic direction, called CQ for hours, just no luck at all.

It doesn't look good for ARRL 10 Meter next weekend, but I'll be here to see if
I can do at least a little better than I did here. This one was a lot of BIC for
no success...:-(

Many thanks to Mike, Alex and Glenn for the three contacts!

Rig: Elecraft K3/P3 100 watts
Antenna: 4 ele quad at 65 feet
Software: N1MM Logger+ v1.0.5995.0