[RTTY] Got my tone problem fixed.

David G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 6 05:00:34 EST 2016

Probably it was a corrupted .ini file. If this happens again just go to the
MMTTY folder and delete everything that is a .ini. Then set up again.
Remember not to put RTTY software into Program Files folder of any sort.
This software needs to be able to write to the folder that its .exe program
is in. Program Files of any sort do not allow this.

73 David G3YYD