[RTTY] Got my tone problem fixed.

Thom ki8w at ki8w.com
Mon Dec 5 18:56:50 EST 2016

Howdy All,

I reported yesterday and my RTTY system was transmitting only the Mark
Tone.  Turns out it was a problem with MMTTY.  I un-installed it in my
Windows 10 Laptop...deleted the folder it was installed in and
downloaded a new copy of MMTTY and 2 Tone. Re-installed both into a new
folder that is not the default folder.

I just got finished configuring MMTTY and all appears to be working
properly again...spots on my callsign on Reverse Beacon and also showing
up again.  I did a few test transmissions on 40 meters.  I have no idea
what caused MMTTY to malfunction.

Tomorrow,  I re-tune the multiband dipole after replacing the coax and
removing the choke.

Got 6 inches of snow overnight and Winter has arrived.

Thanks

73

Thom KI8W