[RTTY] Ten Meter Contest

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 14:34:55 EST 2016

BARTG is in the process of revamping the rules. I had an offline chat with
Simone about the new power rules and unless I misunderstood, only HP
stations get elevated to SOE from now on. Also, the elevation is reduced to
2 years not 3. They should be updating the rules online soon, I expect, so
we will see. 73 jeff wk6i