[RTTY] Simple thing that seemed to improve my S&Ping

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Tue Feb 16 09:55:59 EST 2016

My attitude is that I don't care whether I'm in the log of another US, German, Italian or Spanish station correctly.  It's done as a courtesy for their benefit. However, if it's a wanted DX, you bet I'll make sure he has it right before I send the report.  But those situations are pretty rare now for me.

Al
AB2ZY