[RTTY] Decoders

Tom Martin tmartin at chartermi.net
Thu Feb 18 09:41:45 EST 2016

I used MMTTY as the main window and two other windows with 2Tone. Having
the two versions of 2Tone helped a lot.  I got the reports on one of the
two window, if MMTTY couldn't copy.  Just like amplifiers, it's nice to
have a backup for the backup.  HI!

Decoding was the least of my problems.  I lost the 4 element SteppIR at
72 feet due to an SWR of 6 to 1 on all bands.  I had to finish the last
9 hours of the contest with the CL-33 at 40 feet.  It only rotates NE to
S.  Later in the day, when 15 meters shifted west, I struggled. Looks
like I've got a bad coax connection, hopefully not the balun, at the top
of the tower.

Still, it was a fun event as usual.

73,

Tom W8JWN