[RTTY] RTTY Contest Operating

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu Feb 18 12:51:35 EST 2016

Call familiarity is worth a good number of contacts in contests.  If I
see WRT I pretty much know who you are.  I will of course confirm it but
knowing RTTY, CW and SSB calls in a contest is quite valuable.  One
letter in a call probably is not going to be the deciding factor in
winning but it could be but the odds are probably quite high.  There
were probably many contacts not made due to other factors that would
easily account for the addition of one letter.

W0MU