[RTTY] N1MM+ MMTTY -> decode OK, transmit diddles, no chars?

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 13:12:35 EST 2016

Just updated to the latest N1MM+.  Using MMTTY as TU via DigiKeyer II.

When I send a macro, the chars burst into the interface window, I get a few
diddles, then nothing.  The radio is clearly getting PTT, but none of the
data.  Not sure where to look.  Followed the uHam setup guide for N1MM (not
+) as best I could but am missing something.  Decode is 100%.

Ideas?