[RTTY] N1MM Exch Message when using ESM?

Tom Homewood w1to at roadrunner.com
Mon Jul 18 13:33:09 EDT 2016

The Run exchange is a combination of F5 and F2.

This works:

F2 EXCH,tom ma ! {RX}

Take out the ! if you only want to send the other call once at the
beginning.

F5 HIS,{TX}{ENTER}!

If you think you may ever send one of those keys by itself, you can add
{TX} to F2 and {RX} to F5

F2 EXCH,{TX}don la {RX}

F5, His, {TX}{ENTER}! {RX}

73, Tom W1TO