[RTTY] "Russian DOMINO"

Stanley Zawrotny k4sbz.stan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 08:43:14 EDT 2016

I have no problem with another contest on the same weekend. Some weekends there are four state QSO parties competing. They are different modes. Some people like vanilla, some chocolate.

I do have a problem though with using WARC bands. No! Never! That is where non-contesters can go to get away from us.

Stan, K4SBZ

"Real radio bounces off the sky."