[RTTY] 746pro and Interface

Greg McCraw cwonly at live.com
Tue Jun 7 14:55:54 EDT 2016

Hello All,
I have a 746pro and in October, I will be buying a desktop with built in sound card. Most likely an XP or if I have to, a Windows 7. I haven't been in an RTTY contest in years. Last time was using an XP desktop (blue screen since I had a nasty virus) and a buxcomm rascal glx with no rig control. In CW contests, I use N1MM plus and basically a microham CW keyer. I can't afford another microham. I am low income.
I can't use any rigblaster products.
Any ideas on how i can get started?
Right now i have an old beat up laptop
But I will be buying a desktop just for contesting.
Thanks
Greg N4WO