[RTTY] FCC proposed 80m. expansion

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Wed Mar 2 16:19:48 EST 2016

Absolutely.

A very large percentage of Technicians are strictly VHF/UHF FM and maybe a handful are 10m phone operators.  How many new ones are going to show up on that additional 50kHz when they are barely using the existing 80m spectrum space they already share with Generals and Extras with no restrictions except power?

Al
AB2ZY