[RTTY] 2Tone Ssetup Help

WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Sun Mar 20 22:14:39 EDT 2016

I’ve never found 2Tone to be “hands down better overall”......at times it is better, but I dont see any significant improvement over MMTTY running the FIR profile....I’ve seen several time when 2Tone had clear decode and MMTTY did not, and vice versa.....bottom line is you cant have too many decoders....