[RTTY] RTTY Skimmer

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Mar 22 08:10:38 EDT 2016

I think it is probably both.  There are more and more RTTY Skimmers
operating now, and N6TV has done a lot to promote the use of waterfalls,
though more for finding a run frequency than for S&P.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at