[RTTY] RTTY Skimmer

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:03:08 EDT 2016

In my experience, the VE3NEA RTTY Skimmers are much improved
lately on spotting stations that are actually calling CQ.  I
always connect to a CC-Cluster node, using CC-user Software,
which seamlessly feeds N1MM Logger.  I think the CC Clusters do
some filtering to validate spots from multiple skimmers.  My
usual nodes are VE7CC-1 or AE5E-2.

RTTY Skimmers have definitely come of age in the past 12 months.
Many thanks to all those who are feeding the RBN, both CW and
RTTY!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ