[RTTY] RTTY Skimmer

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Mar 23 06:45:22 EDT 2016

Thanks for calling this out, Ian.  I checked, and discovered that DF4UE
is running "minimal" validation.  I'm sure this is an oversight on his
part, and have just sent an e-mail to him suggesting he adopt the
recommended RBN standards of "normal" validation on CW and "aggressive"
on RTTY. Recent tests confirmed that "aggressive" validation on RTTY
results in usefully better spot accuracy with only a small reduction in
the raw number of spots.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check