[RTTY] Dayton Hamvention RTTY Contest Forum

G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 24 17:12:24 EDT 2016

When contesting I use foam ear plugs then headphones. This means I can have
a much lower audio level in the ears. It also reduces the external noise
from the cooling fans on the amplifiers relative to the signal being heard.
I find this method means I can operate for longer as fatigue is lower.

73 David G3YYD