[RTTY] Dayton Hamvention RTTY Contest Forum

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 24 18:43:43 EDT 2016

Another useful reason for using low tones is if you are running SO3R and
need to listen to two radios in one ear. You can set one radio to high tones
and one to low tones and be able to determine which radio the tones are
coming from. Takes a little bit of practice but it can be done.

However, efficient SO2R is better than inefficient SO3R!

Don AA5AU