[RTTY] Waterfall and CQ conundrum

Matt Murphy matt at nq6n.com
Mon Mar 28 14:05:15 EDT 2016

In using GRitty a bit recently I became very impressed by its ability to
decode multiple nearby signals simultaneously. This is tremendous during
S&P and could reduce the need for running station to add an "I'm running"
suffix, since chances are the S&Ping station can tell who is running as
long as the last QSO was within his passband.

It seems like a must-have feature for any RTTY op spending time doing S&P.

73,
Matt NQ6N