[RTTY] Rigblaster Plus & Windows 10

Mark n2qt n2qt.va at gmail.com
Tue May 24 20:44:11 EDT 2016

I've had good luck with the prolific drivers I've found on the elecraft website.

http://www.elecraft.com/K3/k3_software.htm

I had 'real' prolific chips but the win10 drivers Microsoft thought were best wouldn't work.
I manually selected one of the ones from the elecraft site, and all was good.  The prolific
site said several generations of chips were not supported any more, maybe mine were
in that group.

Mark. N2QT