[RTTY] Rigblaster Plus & Windows 10

Dave Barr recordupe at verizon.net
Wed May 25 12:51:08 EDT 2016

Windows 10 downloaded (see below) a couple of days ago, and would not
operate my K3 (not S) ptt circuit uisng the Elecraft USB/Serial Port
adapter with N1MM,  MMTTY alone, or wsjtx2. Rather than fight, I
returned to Windows 7.

Here's the important part, at least for those who want stay on Windows
7.  Microsoft has chosen to automatically download Windows 10 if you
just close the window that pops up periodically offering Windows 10
using the upper right hand corner X.  Sneaky.  I have turned off my
automatic downloads, which I hope solves the problem.

Dave, K2YG