[RTTY] n00b help: WAE exchange

Larry Gauthier (K8UT) K8UT at charter.net
Sat Nov 12 17:46:22 EST 2016

Mike,

>I just use the macros from N1MM

Those don’t look familiar to me. You might want to get the messages that are specifically for the WAE contest. You will find them on the website under >Files >Sample Function Keys >Digital “WAERTTY.MC”

Download the file to your My Documents / N1MM Logger+ / FunctionKeyMessages folder. Then, within N1MM, select >File >Open Log In Database. Select the Associated Files tab, and change the Digital Function Key Filename to “WAERTTY.mc

-larry (K8UT)