[RTTY] 10117 Mhz

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 19:40:45 EDT 2016

Thom - Go to this Reverse Beacon Network web page and type in your call
sign. If you are getting out with a well formed CQ message you should show
up here.

http://www.reversebeacon.net/srch.php

In fact I just tried it, and you are working, just no one cared to answer
your CQ. Here:

http://www.reversebeacon.net/dxsd1/dxsd1.php?f=0&c=ki8w&t=dx

I hope this helps - jeff wk6i