[RTTY] Any word on Makrothen logs?

Thom ki8w at ki8w.com
Mon Oct 10 12:15:01 EDT 2016

Thanks Scott for stepping up and doing this.  I do not have a log as I
had a bunch of issues with my radio, antennas and Writelog I had to get
thru so I could not operate.  Now that all my issues are resolved I
should be good to go in testing my setup in NCCC and doing the Jarts
Contest this coming weekend.

I also spent a few minutes this morning getting 2tone to work and I will
be testing this out on 30 meters tonight.

73

Thom KI8W