[RTTY] Any word on Makrothen logs?

pb7z at ziggo.nl pb7z at ziggo.nl
Mon Oct 10 12:24:23 EDT 2016

I don't think it's needed this year for that.
We all were very supprised that the contest was closed.
For myself..i put up my HF6V at the forrest house for the contest and did
hear some hours before the start that it was closed.

After that i got some emails saying tp please operate this very nice contest
...to get the contest going on..
Even without any prises or cartificates, the band was busy with contesters..

I hope that someone will and can take over this contest and keep it alive as
it is.
This is the only one that we have to use the locators for getting points...
So working DX is even better then working our neightbours...

I got total of 158 qso's logged and did post my results in the 3830
reflector.

Hoping we get a full contest again going next year!!!

73's and Good Health and DX

Bernard de PB7Z
http://www.pb7z.com
QSL via LoTW , Buro , Direct , eQSL