[RTTY] FW: Fwd: N1MM and Windows 7 install problem

David G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 19 05:03:42 EDT 2016

Do you have the plugs in the sockets of the sound card? Some (maybe the
majority today) sound cards detect whether a plug is inserted. If no plug
then it will not appear available for use and thus will not be listed by the
operating system to its applications.

Morale is connect up your radio to the sound card and then open the
application software.

73 David G3YYD