[RTTY] New Radio

David G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 23 15:11:33 EDT 2016

You could try a K3 next. I can say I have run a K3 (well 2 of them in fact)
since 2008 and they work nicely at 100 watts on RTTY contesting. The RX is
top of the tree in terms of performance.

The price is not bad if you don't want 2nd RX etc. You can buy what you
need. Roofing filter wise the stock 2700Hz plus the 400Hz is all you need.

73 David G3YYD