[RTTY] FSK is bad?

Thom ki8w at ki8w.com
Tue Oct 25 18:30:11 EDT 2016

Then I guess I am the mercy of Kenwood,  who built my TS-480sat. I am
thinking they did things right.

I have been using AFSK but I do not like the actual transmit offset (
based on the displayed frequency) when using LSB.

I am about to spend a boatload of cash (my terms,  based on my limited
income) to put this radio into true FSK to eliminate that problem.

Like I stated before,  when I get this setup,  I would like someone from
the list to join me on the air and lets see exactly how wide my signal
is.  Then I will know.

73

Thom KI8W