[RTTY] Q Rate Killers

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 27 00:18:16 EDT 2016

CC Cluster do more quality checking than AR Clusters can for skimmer spots. You cannot turn this quality checking off. It is permanently enabled. CC Clusters do not send duplicate spots more than once every 3 minutes. This ensures that N1MM and possibly other programs will continuously show "new" in the band map as long as the station is still there.

Lee VE7CC