[RTTY] TinyFSK

Charles Lind cxl24 at case.edu
Wed Dec 20 11:39:39 EST 2017

I have been using a TinyFSK for over a year with N1MM.  The original
software had a USOS glitch, which Andy resolved in the latest version.  The
Nano and a socket can be bought off eBay for less than $10, and the
interface is easy to make, mechanically  sturdy, and needs no computer
serial port.  RFI has not been an issue with mine.  I have not used it with
software other than N1MM, but I believe it works with Writelog also.

73, Chuck, N8CL