[RTTY] TinyFSK

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 14:23:56 EST 2017

Could you or anyone please elaborate on exactly which Nano board they used?
The one I picked up has no space to construct anything other than dangling
things off of the (long) pins provided. I'd like to be sturdier about this
;) Thanks! - jeff wk6i

ps: Writelog did very recently add support for TinyFSK in RTTYrite.