[RTTY] NAQP Category Question

Phil Snyder n9lah at comcast.net
Fri Feb 3 06:05:37 EST 2017

Thanks Ed,

I just thought I would see if there was any particular reason for the
way it is. I am the first one to tout a sponsors choice to make the
rules and if you don't like them,  just don't participate. Just wondered
if there was some reasoning behind the category choices.

Phil N9LAH
Do you qualify for the WUST Award?
Verify QSO's with 13, 14 or 15 of the US Territories to qualify.
Visit http://www.metrodxclub/wust_award.htm  for more info.